Frequently Asked Questions
Orders are processed and ship daily, Monday-Friday.
Please note - at times of peak demand such as seasonal sales processing may take up 3 business days.
All orders are fully tracked
When your items are shipped you will receive an email with tracking details
Please ensure to check your email inbox plus promotions and/or spam folders to retrieve your tracking email
Please allow up to 24 hours - after received your tracking code for it to update.
We currently ship from Australia to:
The United States
We use fast, expedited shipping methods to ensure all customers receive their Goodies in a timely manner and are experience only minimal disruptions from Covid-19 shipping delays.
We've carefully selected shipping partners to ensure the most consistent, fast and secure delivery. We provide a premium, flat-rate, expedited service and shipping is free for all orders over $200 at no charge.
Standard Shipping: Auspost - Parcel Post
- Ships within 48 hours of purchase
- Delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Orders under $200: $10.99 AUD
Express Shipping: Auspost - Express Post
- Ships within 24 hours of purchase
- Delivery time: 1-3 working days
- Orders under $200: $14.99 AUD
- Orders over $200: FREE
Flat Rate Express Shipping - DHL Express or USPS
- Ships within 48 hours of purchase
- Orders under $200 - $14.99
- Orders over $200 - FREE
- 3-7 Business days delivery
Flat Rate Express Shipping - DHL Express
- Ships within 48 hours of purchase
- Orders under $200 - $14.99
- Orders over $200
- FREE- 2-4 Business days delivery
Note - due to coronavirus restrictions shipping times may vary and prices may be subject to change.
GoodieCo orders are processed and shipped daily, so there is only a small window for us to make any amendments. If you have placed an order using an incorrect address and need to request a change, please get in touch with our CS team within 1 hour of placing your order, so we can check with our logistics team.
Please send your email with the correct address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shipping partners have been carefully selected to ensure we get your parcels to you on time, and minimise the chance of a parcel getting lost.
Unfortunately, occasionally delays or difficulties outside of our control can occur - for example due to Covid-19.
- If your parcel is lost or reported missing by the courier company at any point up to the point of delivery, we will send you a replacement parcel. If you need to reach out due to a missing parcel, please email our CS team at email@example.com
- If your parcel cannot be delivered due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location, please immediately reach out to the delivery company. You can do this using the tracking information provided to you at time of purchase to provide re-delivery or further instruction. If a parcel is considered non-deliverable it will be destroyed after a set period of time. We are unable to replace or refund parcels lost or destroyed due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location.
- If your parcel is stolen or missing after a confirmed point of delivery (i.e porch theft) you are required to launch an investigation with the delivery company using the tracking details provided to you at time of purchase. Once completed, please reach out to our customer service team with all information provided to you by the courier company: proof of delivery, signature, GPS co-ordinates or photograph, plus any other accompanying evidence. We will verify this info with the courier company and then launch a claim on your behalf for a refund. We ask for your patience during this process as our timelines are dictated by response times from the third party courier company.
Approved refunds can take anywhere from 7-14 days to appear in your account – however, refunds to international payment methods may take longer. If your refund hasn’t appeared after 7 days, please contact your bank directly and ask about pending refunds on your account.
We're the creators of the world's first complete, 3-step oil-cleansing system. Natural, ethical and formulated for efficacy - we're transforming skincare (and our customer's skin) worldwide.
Our skincare system re-balances the skin's sebum levels and rebuilds the skin-barrier. This ensures optimum skin health - resolving most common skin issues that arise from improper skincare.
We're here to HELP women around the world discover the confidence of stunning skin (and create cute looking products while we're at it!)
We make your skincare natural, effective & simple.
Step One: Your Daily Routine
We match a unique, 3-step routine to your skin type and particular needs. This daily routine is a complete skincare solution and the heart of the Goodieco service. It replaces any and all other cleansers, moisturizers, scrubs or serums you might be using with an easy-to-use, total skin health package.
- Daily use re-balances your natural oils, repairs your acid mantle and helps the skin recover, purge & detoxify.
- As the skin adjusts it will become less prone to problems, flare-ups, breakouts & common skin conditions
- Texture will improve and you'll start to reveal your Goodieco glow
Step Two: Upgrade Packs
From time to time the skin may have specific concerns that require a little extra attention. This might be acne flare-ups caused by stress & lifestyle changes, or extremely dry skin caused by environmental exposure and the changing season.
That's why we created a series of upgrade packs. These kits feature a selection of products designed to rapidly address specific skin concerns. They're an easy supplement to your daily routine that can be used as needed.
Step Three: Top-Ups
Goodieco products are designed to be combined for best results and we discourage trialing single items or combining with other skincare brands.
For this reason we only make sales of individual items available during set, top-up periods.
During our top-up period we unlock the full Goodieco range, plus launch special, seasonal releases to give our loyal customers a surprise & their skin a treat!
Demand is typically very high during these periods and recommend subscribing to our early access list ensure you're always first in the queue for these special events:
- Take our free skin assesment quiz.
This will allow our system to profile your skin type and particular skin concerns.
- Find your base, daily routine.
Your base routine will be a 3-step skincare program that matches the needs of your particular skin type.
- Choose a pack.
You can choose between a 28 day pack (great for first timers) or a 56 day routine (for better value).
- Grab an upgrade
We'll recommend an upgrade pack to supplement your base routine if needed
Firstly - be sure to our skin assesment quiz as this allows us to acurately pin-point your skin type and specific needs.
If you're confident you know your skin type:
- Choose the Nourishing Routine if you have normal or dry skin
- Choose the Supercharged Routine if you have combination or oily skin
Our routines are designed for twice daily use under normal conditions.
They are available in a 15ml pack (starter) and 30ml pack (core).
- The starter pack will typically last 28 days (4 weeks)
- The core pack will typically last 56 days (8 weeks)
We're lucky to have served thousands of women worldwide - creating beautiful skin transformations - and they LOVE to share their results.
Why is that so many of our customers have such a great experience?
- We make sure you're using the correct skincare for your skin type
Everyone's skin is unique and has specific needs (dependent on a multitude of lifestyle, environmental, genetic and hormonal factors) - however we all share similarities when we look at our skin type. The skin types that we all fall into are:
- Oily Skin (Characterized by excess sebum/ natural skin oils)
- Combination Skin (Characterized by a mixture of oily & dry spots)
- Normal Skin (Not to oily, not to dry)
-Dry Skin (Characterized by an underproduction of sebum)
When we match a base routine to your skin type - we're giving your skin the specific nourishment and targeted support it needs to be healthy & balanced. Many specific skin concerns are related to your natural skin type being unbalanced - so shifting to a healthy, Goodieco daily routine is often all that's required to get it into a state of optimum health.
- Our routines use oil-based cleansers
Yup - you heard right. Instead of a traditional foaming cleanser, our systems use oil to cleanse the skin.
The way most people cleanse their faces is the single biggest cause of skin issues.
Yes, the skin needs to be cleansed - to remove dirt + grime + stale sebum from the pores. The problem is, almost all, non oil based cleansers use some form of surfectant (a fancy name for detergent) as the cleansing agent. This is what makes a cleanser foam and it's what makes the skin FEEL clean.These cleansers strip the skin of its natural oils as well cleanse the skin - causing the skin to react - either by over-producing or further under-producing sebum. So the longer we cleanse incorrectly the oilier (for oily & combination sky types) or drier (for normal or dry skin types) the skin becomes.
With an oil cleanser, like dissolves like - meaning the cleansing oil dissolves all the grime + stale sebum in the skin WITHOUT stripping it's natural oils. In a short space of time this fully balances the skin - this is ground zero for healthy skin.
- We support the skin with a powerful emolient/ humectant combo
After cleansing - the next step in your routine is a plant-based, oil serum that acts as an emoliant for the skin. Emoliants feed the skin with essential fatty acids, help to repair or protect the skin's natural moisture barrier and maintain the skin's oil equilibrium after oil cleansing.
We finish with an anti-oxidant rich humectant - a serum that locks in hydration, protects and brightens the skin with a concentrated cocktail of bio-active ingredients.
It's this combination of multiple processes, different serum consistencies, and beautiful ingredients that are our secret sauce. Each step has been trialed and tested thousands of times to get the best possible outcome for your skin.
- Our ingredients are the star.
Your routine features unique, wild Australian ingredients - at highly active and effective concentrations. The native plants and fruits included in our products are some of the rarest, most effective skincare ingredients on the planet and we carefully curate them to power your Goodieco routine. Our oils are organic, farm-to-face - locally sourced from small-holders, infused in-house and contain no trace of toxins, chemicals or synthetic ingredients.
We only use the best for you and your skin!
Our formulations are crafted to be incredibly gentle on the skin. We use only healthy oils and natural ingredients. Our formulations are mild, non irritating and contain no synthetic ingredients.
Whilst our products are intended and formulated to be completely safe for sensitive skin - we cannot account for individual circumstances - we recommend always patch testing before full use - particularly if your skin is prone to allergies or has an intolerance to other natural products.
Our products are gentle, 100% natural and therefore carry low risk for pregnancy or breastfeeding. Many of our customers have seen remarkable results with a Goodieco routine during this time - particularly in managing hormonal skin changes as a result of pregnancy.
It is however critical, when introducing any new food or skincare product, that you review with your primary care provider/ OB GYN before starting to use.
We are careful to ensure that we only the use the very highest grade of ingredients available. We choose organic & wildcrafted, we source directly from small holders & local farms to deliver the purest, most nourishing raw materials possible for our skincare.
Our plant oils are first pressed, cold pressed, organic and sourced fresh from local farmers.
Our infusions are made using raw, wildcrafted materials such as Kakadu Plum and Wild Fennel Seed.
When using plant extracts - we avoid chemical solvents (the most common extraction methodology - EVEN for natural products).
Our raw plant powders are dried and ground from organic sources.
Absolutely NOT - humans only! We are proud to be 100% cruelty free and always will be. We love our animal friends and will never test products on them.
Our products are handcrafted by the Goodieco team in Australia's sunny Gold Coast. Ingredients are all grown and sourced in Australia.
Yes - our products are 100% natural. No toxins, chemicals, parabens, no palm oils or palm derived ingredients. No preservatives.
Our products use minimal or no preservatives and have been carefully formulated to still ensure shelf stability up to 36 months. We do however suggest you should use your Goodieco routine within the first 6 months of purchase to ensure the freshest quality and optimum results.
Results & what to expect
When applied correctly your Goodieco oils will soak right into the skin - without leaving an oily residue. If, after using - it feels like your skin is not absorbing the oils correctly - reach out to one of our skin consultants - they'll help you tweak your routine (You're usually just using a little to much product).
Every person's skin & results will be different based on previous product choices, lifestyle, genetics and environmental factors. Because we support the underlying health of the skin - results are very much based on where you're starting with your skin and what's going on beneath the surface of the skin.
Some customers will experience almost immediate results. Their skin will respond rapidly to the oil system. Other may take a few months before they see improvement. Some users may see an increase in breakouts (even if they don't commonly have them). Some users will just see an immediate glow.
This is the nature of skincare - your routine contains powerful active ingredients that can accelerate cellular turnover and detox the skin. This can push underlying issues in the skin to the surface. Hang in there - we need to clear out the gunk first - before your skin can start to shine.
As a broad generalization - we would expect to see noticeable changes around the 28 day mark - this is commonly how long it takes for skin cells to turn over.
We love this question! :)
Absolutely not - they will make it LESS Oily.
The paradox about having excessively oily skin is that we try to treat it by using everything at our disposal to make the oil go away. Whether that's strong cleansers, blotting papers, medication, scrubs etc. The thing is - your skin NEVER stops producing it's own oil. And every time you strip away every trace of natural oil (like the 2 times a day you're cleansing with a foaming face wash) your skin immediately goes into overdrive and overproduces oil to compensate.
Your Goodieco routine will stabilize your skin's natural oil. It clears pores using the 'like dissolves like' method of oil cleansing - then gently rebalances the skin with a lightweight oil/ serum combo. This tells your skin it can take a break and it naturally slows the overproduction of sebum.
Net result? No more oily feeling, tighter pores, less congestion & breakouts. No more greasy, melting makeup. Just clear, balanced skin.
Consistent use of a Goodieco routine can help to decrease the severity and frequency of breakouts.
Many factors can influence breakouts such as diet, lifestyle, hormonal changes, some medications, birth-control and your existing skincare routine. But the mechanics of how breakouts form & how your body responds to them are consistent.
Breakouts are formed by skin debris combing with excess sebum to clog the pore.
This can cause a whitehead or blackhead (Comedo), and - as bacteria builds up - leads to inflammation and painful acne.
Your Goodieco routine attacks breakouts from multiple angles
- Slowing the formation of blackheads & whiteheads
- Oil cleansing helps to keep the pores clean & clear - removing dirt & cellular debris
- The routine balances sebum production - reducing the overproduction of sebum deep in the pores and slowing the formation of breakouts
- Reducing the severity of breakouts
- Our cleansing oils (for both oily/ combination & dry/ normal skin) use a powerful Native Australian Botanical Ingredient - Kunzea. Kunzea is closely related to TeaTree and has enhanced anti-bacterial properties that slow the build up of acne forming bacteria
- Our treatment & nourishing Oils both use powerful anti-inflammatory extracts to reduce the bodies inflammatory response - lessening the severity of the breakout
- Helping the skin repair itself post-breakout
- Our serums are rich in Anti-oxidants and essential vitamins that help stimulate the skins regenerative ability - helping to repair the damage caused by breakouts & congestion (i.e enlarged pores, scar tissue, hyper-pigmentation)
Dry skin is prone to an underproduction of sebum and maintaining effective hydration in the skin doesn't simply require adding a magic skin creme (often full of parabens and synthetic moisturizing agents). Maintaining healthy, hydrated & soft skin requires multiple factors to be working in balance:
- A working skin barrier (acid mantle) to help retain moisture. This is often damaged by harsh cleansers and the oil cleansing in your daily routine will help to repair this.
- Emoliants: Adding healthy oils & natural fatty acids to compensate for the skin's low sebum levels will help the skin more readily absorb and retain hydration - this is present in step 2 of your daily routine
- Humectants: A substance that binds water & thus hydration into the skin is critical which is why we include a gel-based serum in the daily routine
So in short - yes - your daily routine will help you hydrate and maintain healthier moisture levels.
Many Goodieco customers use our routines to help manage rosacea. All our routines contain powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients that help with redness and swelling. By also improving the base health of the skin they help stimulate and support the skin's natural ability to repair itself.
Some of our customers who have been using their routine for 1-3 weeks start to notice an increase in the amount of breakouts they're getting. Even if they don't frequently get breakouts.
We call this purging. It can be very common - and often occurs when we swap skincare routines - or we start using a skincare routine that our skin is responding to in a positive way.
The lifecycle of a breakout can be 8 weeks or more - so it can sit below the surface of the skin for a long time before emerging. Plus other issues can be present and forming in the skin - they just haven't visibly flared up yet. By introducing a skincare routine that's working - i.e detoxing and speeding up cellular turnover - many of these issues can be rapidly accelerated. They're essentially being pushed up and out of the skin as it becomes healthier.
This period will pass - and for many people it cannot be avoided - it's the first step in the skin reaching an optimum level of health.
If you do experience this - or have severe or cystic acne - please reach out directly to one of our skin consultants. There are a number of tips & tricks they can give you that can help speed you through this process quickly.
Returns & Exchanges
Experiencing an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis (a reaction to the presence of an irritant) is rare with our products due to their gentle formulations. However, every individual is different and the unique sensitivities of an individual does not reflect any issues with product quality or formulation.
Because of this we don't offer refunds without written verification from a medical practitioner. Their note must clearly state that the specific product is responsible for the cause of the allergy or reaction, and you must include photo proof of the reaction (with a photo ID in shot) and evidence of a patch test. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therefore it is essential for you to please carefully check all ingredients carefully for any possible allergens BEFORE you order. In the rare circumstance where you feel you have had an adverse reaction, please stop using the products immediately and reach out to your GP or allergist.
We do our absolute best to ensure all items are packaged and sent in a way to avoid any damage, however accidents can happen. Please notify us no later than 10 days after receiving a damaged product in order to be eligible for a replacement.
In your email, please include photos as proof of the damage and the packing slip so our team can assess and authorise the return.
If you have changed your mind about your GoodieCo purchase, you may return your order to us within 10 days of delivery. The item must be returned in new,unused condition.
- Once your return is approved (we will email advising you of this), items must be returned in original product packaging
- GoodieCo is not responsible for the cost of return shipping, this is at your own cost
- Once your order is received in our warehouse and inspected, we deduct the original shipping fee and a restock fee of 10% from the total refund amount
It's important to understand that investing in a Goodieco routine is a commitment to healthy skin. When you purchase a Goodieco routine you're receiving a hand-crafted, premium, skincare program made from quality ingredients. This is paired with personal support to help you towards the skin result you're after. It costs us to give you a product of this standard.
Our integrity as a business is important and we avoid skincare sleight of hand by adding unhealthy, synthetic ingredients that FEEL nice (like Silicone) and we won't over-promise with a money back guarantee and then just never respond to you if you have an issue.
We focus exclusively on supporting you and the health of your skin with the finest products that we can create & the best customer experience we can deliver.
Because of this we do not accept returns on opened or used items.
So it's important to understand before you buy:
- Results may not happen overnight - healthy skin takes time and this journey is unique for every person. It may take a couple of weeks, it may take several months.
- You may experience breakouts - this is normal and incredibly common - it's known as 'purging. By introducing a new skincare routine that's working - i.e detoxing and speeding up cellular turnover - many underlying skin issues can be rapidly accelerated. Breakouts are essentially being pushed up and out of the skin as it becomes healthier.
Our commitment to you is that our team is right there with you - to help you get the most out of your purchase. If you feel you're not getting the results you're after please reach out straight away. Often all it takes is a tiny tweak to your skincare routine and you're back on course for beautiful, healthy skin.
Our shipping partners have been very carefully audited and selected to ensure we get your parcels to you on-time and with minimal missing parcels.
Even in the best circumstance - delays or difficulties outside of our control can occur from time to time - for example due to Covid-19 shipping delays. We do not offer refunds or discounts due to unforeseen shipping delays.
- If your parcel is lost or reported missing by the courier company (at any point up to point of delivery) we will send you a replacement parcel.
- If your parcel cannot be delivered due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location please immediately reach out to the delivery company using the tracking information provided to you at time of purchase to provide re-delivery or further instruction. If a parcel is considered non-deliverable it will be destroyed after a set period of time. We are unable to replace or refund parcels lost or destroyed due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location. .
- If your parcel is stolen or missing after confirmed point of delivery (i.e porch theft) you are required to launch an investigation with the delivery company using the tracking details provided to you at time of purchase. Once completed please reach out to our customer service team with all information provided to you by the courier company - proof of delivery, signature, GPS co-ordinates or photograph plus any other accompanying evidence. We will verify this info with the courier company and then launch a claim on your behalf for a refund. We ask for your patience during this process as our timelines are dictated by response times from the third party courier company.
We take every care to ensure you receive the right products in a timely manner, however mix-ups can happen. If this happened to you, please notify us no later than10 days after receiving an incorrect product/s in order to be eligible for a replacement.
We require photos as proof of the incorrect product, plus a photo of the packing slip so our team can assess and authorise the return. Please send these to email@example.com
Once the incorrect products have been received back, we will arrange for replacement products matching your original order to be sent to you. We can request a free shipping label.
We have a generous returns policy that enables you to return your GoodieCo product/s for a change of mind refund as long as the item has not been used and is brand new in the original packaging. Unfortunately, due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns for used or opened items.
We are committed to supporting you and the health of your skin through providing the highest quality products we can create and the best customer experience we can deliver.
It's important to understand before you buy:
- Results may not happen overnight - healthy skin takes time to achieve, and this journey is unique for every person. It may take a couple of weeks, or it may take months.
- You may experience breakouts - this is normal and incredibly common. It is known as 'purging When introducing a new skincare routine that's working (i.e. detoxing and speeding up cellular turnover) many underlying skin issues canbe rapidly accelerated. Breakouts are essentially being pushed up and out of the skin as it becomes healthier.
Our team is right there with you to help you get the most out of your purchase. If you feel you're not getting the results you're after, please reach out straight away! Often all it takes is a tiny tweak to your skincare routine, and you're back on course for beautiful, healthy skin.
We store weight log info in our system so we can be sure we ship a full order to you. However, if your order appears to be missing an item, we will do our best to replace it. Just get in touch and send us photos of your order and the packaging slip to . Just make sure to contact us within 10 days of receiving your order as we can’t accept requests after that period.
We are committed to ensuring our product ingredients and packaging are of the highest quality so our customers can achieve their best skin yet.
On the rare occasion where this may have happened, and you believe you have received an item which is defective, please email us photos of the defect and the packaging slip to . Just make sure you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order, as we will not be able to replace your order after that period.
We endeavour to ship orders in a timely manner so customers can enjoy using their products as soon as possible. Should you need to cancel your order, you must inform us within 1 hour after you made your purchase. We will contact our warehouse and do our best to cancel your order if it hasn’t already been dispatched by then.