Returns & Exchanges
Our Refunds Policy
Investing in a Goodieco routine is a commitment to healthy skin.
When you purchase from us, you are receiving a hand-crafted, premium, skincare program made from quality ingredients. This is paired with personal support to help you towards the skin result you're after. It costs us to give you a product of this standard.
Our integrity as a business is of the utmost importance to us, and we avoid skincare sleight of hand by adding unhealthy, synthetic ingredients that may FEEL nice (like Silicone) but aren’t necessarily the best for your skin. We won't over-promise with a money-back guarantee and then just never respond to you if you have an issue.
We focus on supporting you and the health of your skin with the finest products that we can create and the best customer experience we can deliver.
Because of this we do not accept returns on opened or used items. Please contact us via email to alert us to any issues with your Goodieco order. We have this fim timeframe in place because Oour products are natural and we do not want to compromise the expiration date.
Any defects must be reported within 30 days from the date of receiving.
Please read the below to understand before you buy:
1) Results may not happen overnight - healthy skin takes time to achieve, and this journey is unique for every person. It may take a couple of weeks, or it may take several months.
2) You may experience breakouts - this is normal and incredibly common. It is known as 'purging. When introducing a new skincare routine that's working (i.e. detoxing and speeding up cellular turnover) many underlying skin issues can be rapidly accelerated. Breakouts are essentially being pushed up and out of the skin as it becomes healthier.
Our team is right there with you to help you get the most out of your purchase. If you feel you're not getting the results you're after, please reach out straight away via email to email@example.com so we can give you some tips. Often all it takes is a tiny tweak to your skincare routine, and you're back on course for beautiful, healthy skin.
What happens if I receive damaged or incorrect products?
We do our absolute best to ensure all items are packaged and sent in a way to avoid any damage, however accidents can happen. Please notify us no later than 10 days after receiving a damaged product in order to be eligible for a replacement.
In your email please include photos as proof of the damage and the packing slip, so our team can assess and authorise the return.
In the case of a damaged order, we will arrange a replacement to be shipped to you once your photos have been reviewed and approved. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of incorrect products, the products will need to be returned to our AUS returns office in their original, unused condition. Once the original products are received back, we will arrange replacement products to be sent out. We will reimburse the cost of return shipping with evidence of the paid shipping receipt.
- In the case of damaged products, we will arrange for a replacement item to be shipped to you once photos have been reviewed and approved.
Returns due to allergies & reactions
Experiencing an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis (a reaction to the presence of an irritant) is rare with our products due to their gentle formulations. However, every individual is different and the unique sensitivities of an individual does not reflect any issues with product quality or formulation.
Due to this, we do not offer refunds without written verification from a medical practitioner. Their note must clearly state that the specific GoodieCo product was responsible for the cause of the allergy or reaction. You must also provide photo proof of the reaction (with a photo ID in shot) and evidence of a patch test to email@example.com
herefore, it is essential for you to please ensure you carefully check ingredients for any possible allergens BEFORE you order. In the rare circumstance where you feel you have had an adverse reaction, please stop using the produc/ts immediately and then reach out to your GP or allergist.
Refunds due to change of mind
If you have changed your mind about your GoodieCo purchase, you may return your order to us within 10 days of delivery. For hygiene reasons, we regret that we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on goods that have been opened or used.
To return your unwanted items please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with clear photographs of the packaging and products.
- Once your return is approved (we will email you), your items must be returned in their original product packaging
- GoodieCo is not responsible for the cost of return shipping, this is at your own cost
- Once your order is received in our warehouse and inspected, we deduct the original shipping fee and a restock fee of 10% from the total refund amount
If you make a written request to cancel your order (via email) within 60min of placing it, we will do our best to hold the item and process a refund. Please note, due to customer service timezone differences and our use of multiple shipping partners we may not be able to intercept a parcel in time to guarantee this.
Refunds due to shipping delays/ issues
Our shipping partners have been carefully selected to ensure we get your parcel to you on time and minimise the chance of a parcel getting lost.
Unfortunately, occasionally delays or difficulties outside of our control can occur - for example due to Covid-19.
- If your parcel is lost or reported missing by the courier company at any point up to point of delivery, we will send you a replacement parcel.
- If your parcel cannot be delivered due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location please immediately reach out to the delivery company. You can do this using the tracking information provided to you at time of purchase to provide re-delivery or further instruction. If a parcel is considered non-deliverable it will be destroyed after a set period of time. We are unable to replace or refund parcels lost or destroyed due to incorrect address or issues with the delivery location.
- If your parcel is stolen or missing after a confirmed point of delivery (i.e porch theft) you are required to launch an investigation with the delivery company using the tracking details provided to you at time of purchase. Once completed, please reach out to our customer service team with all information provided to you by the courier company: proof of delivery, signature, GPS co-ordinates or photograph plus any other accompanying evidence. We will verify this info with the courier company and then launch a claim on your behalf for a refund. We ask for your patience during this process as our timelines are dictated by response times from the third party courier company.
What happens if my parcel is missing items?
We store weight log info in our system so we can be sure we ship a full order to you. However, if your order appears to be missing an item, we will do our best to replace it. Just get in touch and send us photos of your order and the packaging slip to email@example.com. Just make sure to contact us within 10 days of receiving your order as we can’t accept requests after that period.
Defective Items Received
We are committed to ensuring our product ingredients and packaging are of the highest quality, so our customer can achieve their best skin yet.
On the rare occasion where this may have happened, and you believe you have received an item which is defective, please email us photos of the defect and the packaging slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just make sure you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order, as we will not be able to replace your order after that period.